Compensation & Benefits Survey
Don’t let employee compensation become a barrier to employee engagement. Use our wage survey to make sure you are inline with the market.
The 2021 Survey Features
192 survey jobs
- Hourly production, support, and management wages
- Executive, office, and sales salaries
- Wage increase percentages and premium pay practices
- Participant profile, ranking your wages against participants
- A complementary workshop on how to interpret the survey
- Plus! The Manufacturing Trends Report
Now in its 24th year
200+ participating companies
The Manufacturers Alliance and Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association are pleased to present the Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey©. This survey report is rich in features designed to enable you to assess your company’s compensation and benefits. In 2021, 209 companies with a combined total of over 60,000 employees in the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas submitted compensation and benefits data for the survey.
“This survey has been a source of excellent information for me and my clients for many years. We use it consistently and find it to be very accurate in representing prevailing wage practices.”
Debra Englund, CEO HRExpertiseBP
- 2021 Job Titles and Descriptions
- Sample Survey Job
- Sample Participant Profile
- 2021 Manufacturing Workforce Trends Report
The Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey© does not disclose information that could be associated with an individual survey participant. All survey data submitted by participants is protected at all times and provided on the basis that the data will be confidentiality. Our survey is administered in partnership with Altura Consulting Group and in compliance with anti-trust guidelines.